Wednesday, February 4, 2009

From Thalia

How this functions: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note w/ 25 facts, habits, or goals about you. Choose 25 people to be tag to your note. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you it's because I want to know more about you.
To do this, go to "notes" on your profile page, paste these instructions into body of note, type 25 things, tag 25 people (on right hand corner of app.), click publish.

---------
1. I despise being poked at by a stranger. I am such an antisocial. I am almost always hesitant to shake hands with people I don't know (especially my parent's relatives), let alone kiss each other's cheeks. I hate making conversations with strangers sitting next to me. I won't make eye contact, show a disapproving look, and then putting my headsets on.
2. I'd rather be at home reading a good book and boring myself to death than to go out clubbing.
3. One of the best thing in life is to have arrived home with hands full of shopping bags.
4. Le boyfriend stays private. Never out.
5. I'm in a band. Proud of it!
6. I love blogging. Facebooks may die, but blogs lasts for evaahhhh.
7. Friendships can break, people may forget you, but families will not. That's why they're 1st priority.
8. I can't name even 1 close friend whom I can tell everything to.
9. To have good life to me means to have a good EQ.
There's no such thing as finding out who you really are. I think the motto 'be yourself' is so full of bullcrap. I just figured that now. All this time I've been searching for self-actualization, it never exists. You have to combine a certain amount of fakeness and kindness to live fully. E.g. You don't say bitchy stuff and throw anger at your boss but you also musn't say mean things to your friends behind their backs.
10. I believe in reincarnation, as in I could've been living in Paris in the Renaissance and be reborn like this.
11. I haven't worn jeans (pants) in 3 months. I find them uncomfortable now.
12. To me it's important to be a true lady, but the world's too lazy and modern for girls to be like Audrey Hepburn and the like.
13. My favorite colour is very very very pale seashell pink.
14. I can't resist any kinds of cheese and milk.
15. Mango pudding with milk. Instant mood-lifter.
16. One day I'll travel the whole world. You'll see.
17. I don't like where I am right now (Sydney). People are too lazy and obnoxious. AND RACIST. I also don't like my uni although I love my subjects. Thank goodness I'm getting out of there soon.
18. I had began a deep interest in cooking and home decorating.
19. I'm always passionate about art and art history. I love art that touches my heart and makes me smile or laugh. It frustrates me to see something too vulgar, or too incomprehensible. I love simple art (like kids paintings) that relies on craft and plethoric use of colour and medium.
20. My favorite designers are Karl Lagerfeld (who doesn''t?), Anna Sui, Diane vF, Viktor & Rolf, SONIA RYKIEL, Alber Elbaz and Alberta Ferretti. All of them are classic! LV GUCCI DIOR can burn in Indonesia along with those obnoxious socialites.
21. While I'm submerged in art and music and clothes and aesthetically-temporarily-satisfactory stuff, my sister is the little genius who gets a conditional offer at Manchester and London School of Economics. for POLITICAL SCIENCE.
22. My dad is smarter than Albert Einstein. He's genius and funny all the time. He's like a walking encyclopedia.
23. Whilst my mother has a very big charisma that can destroy mountains and sends your secretary crying under the office desk.
24. I've always wanted to offer something big and good to this world, but haven't. I don't know, something really2 voluntary and unpaid, for the sole purpose of helping others. Like maybe help feed the kids in Africa.
25. God is love. It's nice to have faith. You won't feel all lonely and sad if you talk to Him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tapi tapi lagerfeld sm elbaz = chanel sm lanvin, jadi "burn in Indonesia along with those obnoxious socialites" juga dong?

ok maybe not lanvin but chanel? haha

Iphigenia said...

but but but lebih bnyk lv gucci and dior gamm.. logonya mentereng di tas2 ibu2 dimana2.. iya sih chanel juga. tp gw suka chanel gmn dong.. hahahahha

THALiA said...

20. My favorite designers are Karl Lagerfeld (who doesn''t?), Anna Sui, Diane vF, Viktor & Rolf, SONIA RYKIEL, Alber Elbaz and Alberta Ferretti. All of them are classic! LV GUCCI DIOR can burn in Indonesia along with those obnoxious socialites.

Serious, socialites can suck a dick, but i do like gucci ^^

Aurelia said...

Love love love sonia rykiel. I was actually about to blog about her spring/summer 2009 collection.