Friday, September 4, 2009

en noir et blanc

Lately I've begun seeing a lot of nice things in black and white. Pictures, clothes, anything. It's truly ethereal and captivating and is as powerful as color.

Mata Hari

DalĂ­

Isabella Blow

Louise Brooks

Isabella Blow

Greta Garbo


A photoshoot for Maison Michel milinery shot by Karl Lagerfeld

Louise Brooks

Greta Garbo

Gail Sorronda, my new favorite Aussie designer. She only makes clothes in black or white. I am preordering the jacket.

Gail Sorronda, my new favorite Aussie designer. I am preordering the blouse, apron and pants.

Kate Bosworth's best look to date.

Sasha Pivovarova by Patrick Demarchelier

Detail shot of Valentino Haute Couture 09

Shot by Altamira NYC, a woman wearing an All Saints blazer from reused trousers

Valentino Couture 09

Peggy Guggenheim

No comments: