Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pics from Filming - Part I

Apologies for the blog comatose (as if anyone's reading this blog)! I've been really busy with my Major Project. Last semester yippeee! I'm making a short film called The Fates, it used to be called The Switchblade Sisters (and other events) but it turned out to be a derivative so I changed it. I am the director, writer, production designer, costume designer and editor of the movie, the rest is by all my supportive friends. Here are some stills and production shots from the past couple of weeks. I'm in color grading and sound design phase now. Due in 2 weeks wish me luck!



 

 











Costumes: my own. Alannah Hill, Gail Sorronda, Luella, D&G, Kirrily Johnston

1 comment:

THALiA said...

love these! gosh you are so talented missy